Friday, May 3, 2019

Key techniques

Hi lovelies
So in this post I will be establishing key techniques that you can follow to become your very own wattpad star. For now I will just list them as in my upcoming posts I will be going in depth on each technique. So these techniques include:
1. Make your profile inviting. 
2. Respond to posts on your profile.
3. Respond to comments on your book(s).
4. Keep on reading. 
5. Follow other wattpadians.
6. Advertise on the internet. 
7. Be interactive.
8. Be consistent. 
9. Have a good story line or plot.
10. Ensure your story is neither too long it too short. 

Those are the ten techniques that I follow to ensure persons read my books.
Comment and let me know if you've tried any of these and whether or not they have worked for you.


Contents legend - Happy reading 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment