Sunday, April 21, 2019

Introduction

Introduction 

Hello!
My name is Ruth Stevens and this is my first ever blog post. Let me first say that I am so excited to be writing this even though I'm not quite sure what my first official post will be about. I titled this post "introduction" as I am basically introducing myself to you all. I am a 19 year old Jamaican who loves to read and write books on wattpad. I have made a name for myself on wattpad and in my upcoming post I will be providing advice on how to reach a million views and tips on how to sell you story while having an entertaining library. I also hope to provide you all with daily quotes that I hope will have a impact on your lives. My friends say that I give the best advice and so I want to share my supposed wisdom with people around the world. My main intention with this blog is to let you know that you are not alone and there are persons who can help you through the struggle we call life. I look forward to reading your comments. 

Disfruta la vida- Enjoy Life
xoxo Ruth

10 comments: